Volunteer registration for 2019 Fishinâ Galore will open soon.
If you have any questions, pleaseÂ contactÂ us.
Fishinâ Galore is a special event for St. Jude patients and their immediate families. Without our dedicated volunteers this annual event would not be possible. Since 1994, the event has grown significantly and we ask for your cooperation to register and work with your Team Lead in order to make the day run efficiently and safely as possible. The day is ALL about the St. Jude patients and their families.
1) Volunteer t-shirts are available for purchase. We want to ensure that patients can easily identify a volunteer that is there to assist them. Some teams wear their own pre-approved uniforms. Please, see your Team Lead for more accurate information on your attire.
2) Must be registered, checked-in, and report to Team Leader of your activity.
3) All Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older.
4) Lunch will be made available to volunteers, after patients and their families have been served. All volunteers should check with their Team Leads to ensure that their duties are covered while they take their lunch break. There is no cost for lunch, please enjoy!
5) St. Jude Patients & Families always come first.
*Volunteer T-Shirts (Sizes: Adult Smallâ3X) will be available to purchase at $10.00 each.
Volunteer Registration for the 2019 Fishin' Galore is now closed. Fishin' Galore is on May 4th in Clinton, LA at the Three Bar E Ranch. We never turn anyone away, so if you forgot to register, have no fear! Onsite registration will be available. Volunteer t-shirts are available at the Dream Day Foundation office for $10. We are available M-F 8-5. Shirts will also be available at the event.