Volunteer registration for 2019 Fishin’ Galore will open soon.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Fishin’ Galore is a special event for St. Jude patients and their immediate families. Without our dedicated volunteers this annual event would not be possible. Since 1994, the event has grown significantly and we ask for your cooperation to register and work with your Team Lead in order to make the day run efficiently and safely as possible. The day is ALL about the St. Jude patients and their families.
1) Volunteer t-shirts are available for purchase. We want to ensure that patients can easily identify a volunteer that is there to assist them. Some teams wear their own pre-approved uniforms. Please, see your Team Lead for more accurate information on your attire.
2) Must be registered, checked-in, and report to Team Leader of your activity.
3) All Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older.
4) Lunch will be made available to volunteers, after patients and their families have been served. All volunteers should check with their Team Leads to ensure that their duties are covered while they take their lunch break. There is no cost for lunch, please enjoy!
5) St. Jude Patients & Families always come first.
*Volunteer T-Shirts (Sizes: Adult Small–3X) will be available to purchase at $10.00 each.